The Digital Distribution Advisory Service combines key reports with ongoing access to industry-leading analysts to provide the deepest understanding of how consumers use connected devices in the home, The service focuses on how the content devices – ranging from TVs and Streaming Media boxes through to tablets and PCs – are used by consumers; are they connected? Are the necessary apps installed?
The result is an Advisory Service that can help shape app development strategies, as well as track the ongoing success of your streaming apps.
- Quantify how consumers are using connected TVs
- Identify where competitors are focusing their content partnership strategy.
- Convince content owners that your platform reaches a large audience and as such should contain their app.
- Show content owners and advertisers that you platform reaches their audience.
- Develop a digital content strategy based on past trends as well as the future forecast.
FOUR KEY REPORT TYPES
Tracking of TV and Video apps availability across connected devices.
Quarterly tracking of the Digital Distribution devices owned and connected by consumers. Includes a bi-annual ownership forecast for key media devices.
What do consumers do with these devices? Which apps bubble to the top of the “must watch” category?
EVENTS & INNOVATION
New developments and key trends in the Digital Distribution space that may drive new waves of innovation.
The Advisory Service leverages multiple sources to provide the most accurate, industry-leading view of the market including:
- Sales Data
- Consumer Surveys
- Mystery Shopping
ABOUT CONNECTED INTELLIGENCE
Connected Intelligence answers the question of what consumers do once they purchase today’s latest technology devices, such as wearable technology, entertainment and mobile devices.
Contact Eddie Hold,
call 516 625 271,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.