The Mobility Advisory Service combines key reports with ongoing access to industry-leading analysts. The results is a detailed discussion of the connected consumer that addresses the needs of both carriers and mobile OEMs thanks to a breadth of content from the devices available in the market through to the current connections and the consumer’s need for data and content.
- Understand the competitive landscape for devices and activations
- Consumer attitudes regarding carriers across multiple segments
- Where devices are purchased and used
- What apps and websites drive usage
- Which consumer segments drive the most use
- What device features influence use
- Broadband data consumption by cellular and Wi-Fi
Monthly tracking of cellular devices and related mobile plans that are available for purchase.
Mobile App and Web usage reports. Includes deep dive into video consumption as well as detailed data consumption analysis.
EVENTS & INNOVATION:
New developments and key trends in the mobility space that may drive new waves of innovation
The Advisory Service leverages multiple sources to provide the most accurate, industry-leading view of the market including:
- Sales Data
- Consumer Surveys
- Consumer Polling
- Mystery Shopping
ABOUT CONNECTED INTELLIGENCE
Connected Intelligence answers the question of what consumers do once they purchase today’s latest technology devices, such as wearable technology, entertainment and mobile devices.
Contact Lee Ann Stern,
call 917 705 1881,
or email email@example.com.